Doomed

When you looked inside me, what did you see?

My soul of sin, black as can be

Now in the grounds filled of tears

My soul weeps in pain and fear

It was once filled with anger

Once filled with my rage

And once I always hunger

And death is what I craved

Then out of hell came my master

Out of the fiery fields

Sold my soul to him

But never knew if the deal was clear

Alas! my poor soul

And what have I done with it

Now, not worth any gold

Into the gruesome hell it lit

Now I screamed for pain

As hell’s fire eat me whole

But this is what I gained

For selling my mortal soul

The blazing eyes of my foul master

From distance I see

Echoes of his sick laughter

Silenced my every plea

And now everything became clear

That I shall suffer eternally

And I can never leave here

This is my prison for eternity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home