An Elegy for my Soul’

Silently reserved

to the dusts that blows

Haunted by the echoes

from the pain of my soul

I am wrapped in darkness

entrapped by my own grief

Lost in the reality

of corrupted beliefs

Betrayed in life’s agony

alone I weep

To kiss such bitterness

as I fell to my sleep

I wait in vain

for salvation doomed not come

I stare at the billowing shadows

of the demons that hide my sun

I have heard enough lies

to my heart’s content

In solitude, I want to die

to free me from this everlasting burden

What right do you have to ask

the existence of my pathetic soul?

Overwhelmed by your curses

Slowly memory swallows me whole

I’ll rather choose death

than to join tainted existence

In the reality of hypocrites

I beg to die a victim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home